We all know how life happens. Cars run out of gas, batteries die, and even the safest of drivers get into both major and minor car accidents. When the unexpected happens, rest assured knowing that MCA has you covered. Regardless of what the case is, rely on MCA to deliver peace of mind when you need it the most.
Just starting off with MCA? No worries, here are a few tips and tricks I have picked up in my first few days to help you succeed.
3 tips for success
1.Know the Product and its benefits. You should start off by gathering as much information on MCA and the member packages they promote.
2. Take your time. Yes, speed is key to success but you never want to rush into things and become overrun and burdened with too much at one time.
3.Document everything! Receipts, billing schedules, tax information, leads, login & passwords, ID numbers, the companies and products you promote. Everything should be kept on record.
Jean Jaquez Team EZ Money with MCA
Chantell Lewis Team EZ Money With MCA
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How long will it take for my MCA card to arrive? 7-10 Business Days.
2) It’s been more than 7-10 business days and I haven’t received my MCA card. What should I do? Call / Notify the company. 1-800-227-6459
3) I just made a sale. Will I be paid this Friday ? The pay period starts on Sunday at 12:00
A.M and it ends on Saturday at 11:59 P.M. All work done from Sunday to Saturday midnight will be paid to you the following Friday.
4) Do I get paid $80 every week for each sale? No, you get paid $80 one time per sale. Keep in mind that it’s already crazy for them to pay you an $80 commission on a $40 sale.
5) I made a sale last week but my commission is showing $9.24 instead of $80.00. Why? Your customer signed up with a prepaid card, gift card or a one-time pay card.
6) I made a sale, but it’s on HOLD. What does that mean? MCA needs to review the customer’s payment information before processing the order. MCA will attempt to contact the customer. The customer can also call to confirm his/her order (Much faster).
7) Can people from another country join? UNITED STATES,CANADA ONLY
8) Can I start making sales if I haven’t submitted all my forms? Yes, you may start making sales even if you haven’t submitted all your forms. However, it’s highly recommended for you to submit all your forms as soon as possible to avoid your deposits being delayed.
Download the Total Security Presentation PDF to learn more about the benefits of becoming a MCA member.Total Security Presentation PDF
Ready to learn more? Visit: